Innoxa Gouttes Bleues or French Blue Eye Drops was created in the 1920s from all pure and natural ingredients. It has helped models, celebrities and anyone who wants clear vibrant colorful and sparkling eyes which also soothes and relaxes the eyes too. Manufactured in Paris, France, Innoxa Gouttes Blueues or French Blue Eye Drops is imported directly from France. The expiration date is December 2019 or later and comes in a sealed 10ml bottle.
- Rich in natural plant extracts provides a soothing & stimulating effect
- Gives a sparkle to your eyes while allowing your eyes to relax & rest
- Ideal for contact lens users
- The azur blue color revives the white of the eyes and gives an irresistible sparkle
- Enhances any color eyes to a vibrant color
- Professional photographer use on top models, also celebrities use consistently
- People prefer Innoxa French Blue Eye Drops as they are safe to use every day
- Free of parabens and phenoxyethanol
Natural plant extracts which have soothing and stimulating effect these are cornflower, elder, melilot, hamamelis, chamomile., aqua, melilotis officinalis, witch hazel, sambucus nigra, centaurea cyanus, anthemis nobilis, methylene blue, azulene, benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium borate, sodium hydroxide
-Open the eye well by raising the eyelid. Apply two or three blue drops in the inner corner of the eye. Repeat it several times a day if necessary.
-For contact lens wearers: remove them before using, wait until the complete disappearance before replacing the contact lens.
-For adult use only. Manufacturer recommends using within fifteen days after opening bottle.